The Maryland Transportation Authority
(MDTA) awarded Freyssinet, Inc. the Substructure and Superstructure Rehabilitation
at various Bridges on I-895 (I-95 to I-695) project on 8/26/16.
Eighteen (18) Bridges located on I-895 in Baltimore and Howard Counties will be rehabilitated over a two year period. Some of the main repairs performed will include:
• Structural bearing replacements and repairs,
• Structural steel repairs,
• Steel member plating,
• Superstructure and substructure concrete repairs,
• Bridge deck joint replacement,
• Joint seal replacements,
• Implementation of temporary Maintenance of Traffic devices.